The PU coating processing for Textile、PU leather
Artgiant Corp. can coat the PU resin either on textile, or PU leather. PU coating textile/leather can be widely applied on heating lamination, that’s low temperature resistance, UV resistance and easy processing features. It can replace the toxic PVC, and can be widely used in sports shoes, football shoes, spiked shoes and hand bags manufacturing.
Features and Benefits
- Non-toxic: materials do not contain PVC and heavy metals
- Environmental protection: no smell, no dioxin
- Light weight: the thickness 0.04mm+/-0.005mm is 20% thinner than general PVC coating
- Cold resistance: withstanding cold temperature under -25 ℃.
Good liquidity, easy high-frequency welding processing, UV resistance , excellent bonding with fabrics, TPU , and PU synthetic leather
End Product Application
Hot melt film, waterproof sealing tape, textile and textile package, shoe upper materials, gloves
|Pale yellow /
|70A||65||80||110 ℃ /8"||Polyester
|Pale yellow /
|70A||60||75||100 ℃ /8"||Polyester /
|75A||65||80||120 ℃ /8"||cotton|
- Recommend usage:
The canvas is laminated with hot melt film, and is lasted with shoe upper(ex: PU synthetic leather) by lasting machine in Shoe factory. The working temperature of hot melt Adhesive on canvas is set at 110℃ and heat pressing for 8 seconds.
- specific weight: 1.19 ± 0.02
- The available width: 44", or 54"
- We can develop and design the hot melt product according to customer’s requirements.
- The above data is for reference only.